Students are accepted dependent upon the number of spaces available according to the following criteria:
1. Sibling of current Nativity School family.
2. Registered parishioner of Nativity Parish according to years registered in parish.
3. Catholics from neighboring parishes without a school.
4. Catholics from other parishes with a school.
5. People of other faiths.
6. Wait list has preference over any new registrations.
7. Preference is given to returning students if parent was transferred out of area due to job and then returns.
8. No preference is given if parent withdraws a child for personal reasons, e.g., GT or Home School. If this family has a younger child to register, the family will be considered a new family.