Diocesan Scholarship Foundation
Funding for the Diocese of Arlington Scholarship Foundation is provided by individuals or businesses who receive a 65% tax credit for their donation.
- Family must complete a financial aid assessment to verify income level.
- Household income (as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau) cannot exceed 300% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- For students with disabilities, the household income must be less than 400% of the federal poverty guidelines; student must have a verified IEP.
- Refer to the current 2021 Federal Poverty Guidelines Worksheet.
- Applicants must be new to the Diocese of Arlington school system and residents of Virginia.
- Applicants must be transferring from a public school, or from out of state, or enrolling in kindergarten or first grade.
- Or, recipient must have received this scholarship the previous year.