Our Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten program provides a Christ-centered, nurturing environment in which each child will develop spiritually, emotionally, socially and cognitively. Nativity Catholic Preschool recognizes each child as a unique gift from God. Our Philosophy is based on the belief that each child is a learning and growing individual. Our Objective is to provide a child-centered, developmentally appropriate program, focusing on the unique interests, abilities and needs of each child.
Our environment is warm, secure and loving, with quality physical care in order to create an atmosphere conducive to learning.
|Preschool||M – F | 8:30 – 12:00||Must be 3 years of age by Sept 30th|
|Preschool Plus||M – F | 8:30 – 2:30||Must be 3 years of age by Sept 30th|
|Pre-K||M – F | 8:30 – 2:30||Must be 4 years of age by Sept 30th|
The goal of our program is to emphasize concrete experiential learning through play while fostering the following:
- Positive self-concept and respect for others
- Spiritual development
- Critical thinking skills
- Social skills
- Language development
- Physical development
- Sound health, safety and nutritional practices
- Creative expression and appreciation for the arts
- Routine tasks such as toileting, eating and dressing are incorporated into the program to help a child develop independence.
- Our daily schedule provides just the right balance.
- Play designed to encourage gross motor development
- Large and small group experiences that are both child-initiated and staff initiated
- Development of fine motor skills
- Quiet time